NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. THESE RULES GOVERN ALL ASPECTS OF PARTICIPATION AND PRIZE AWARD.
These rules apply to fuboTV Media Inc.’s “Bash for Brains September 2023 Donation Promotion” (the “Contest”). No purchase is necessary to enter or win, and no deposit, entry fee, payment, or proof of purchase is necessary to participate in the Contest, as defined below.
The Contest is sponsored by fuboTV Media Inc. (the “Sponsor” or “Fubo”), which may be contacted by email at email@example.com, or by mail at 1290 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10104, Attn: Bash for Brains September 2023 Donation Promotion.
- Contest Dates and Description of Contests.
Contest shall be offered from 12:00 am Eastern Time on Tuesday, September 5, 2023, to 11:59 pm Eastern Time on Saturday, September 9, 2023 (the “Contest Period”). During the Contest, participants will be offered the opportunity to enter by donating to Bash for the Brains during the Contest Period through a link provided to Fubo customers by Sponsor: (1) in an email directly from Sponsor; (2) spoken and displayed during an episode of No Chill With Gilbert Arenas; or, (3) in a link displayed on the Fubo platform on September 7, 2023. Sponsor reserves, in its sole discretion, the right to extend Contest for whatever reason without notification.
- Acceptance of Rules and Terms.
All eligible participants (“Participants”) entering the Contest must comply with all terms and conditions of these Rules. Participants may enter the Contest by donating to Bash for Brains during the Contest Period through a link provided to Fubo customers by Sponsor: (1) in an email directly from Sponsor; (2) spoken and displayed during an episode of No Chill With Gilbert Arenas; or, (3) in a link displayed on the Fubo platform on September 7, 2023.
- The Contest is open to U.S. residents who, on the date of entry, are at least 21 years of age or older.
- Limit of one (1) donation or entry per participant.
- The officers, directors and employees of the Sponsor, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for the Contest, and the immediate family members (grandparent, parent, child, sibling, and spouse of each) of and/or persons living in the same household as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- How To Enter.
- Enter the Contest by donating to Bash For Brains during the Contest Period through a link provided by Sponsor or by completing a Free Alternative Method of Entry (as defined below).
- Donations or submissions must be completed between 12:00 am Eastern Time on Tuesday, September 5, 2023, to 11:59 pm Eastern Time on Saturday, September 9, 2023.
- o Sponsor shall not be liable for any problems that occur during the entry process, including without limitation, late, incomplete, delayed, undelivered, or misdirected donations or entries, and shall not have any obligation to advise an entrant of an incomplete, invalid, or undeliverable donations or entries. No illegible, incomplete, forged, or altered entries will be accepted.
- Free Alternative Method of Entry
- Individuals may participate in this promotion without donation by mailing a postcard containing the participant’s name, telephone number, and address and the text, “Bash for Brains September 2023 Donation Promotion” to fuboTV Media Inc., 1290 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10104, Attention: Bash for Brains September 2023
- Donation Promotion Entries must be postmarked between September 5, 2023, and September 9, 2023
- Selection of Winner.
- One participant will be randomly selected to win two (2) Minnesota Timberwolves tickets for a 2023 game on a date selected by Sponsor (the “Prize”).
- The winner for the Contest will be notified by email within five (5) business days following the selection of the winner. The notification will include instructions for claiming the tickets.
- Prize is listed in the table below. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Rules, the potential winner will be declared the official winner of the Contest. Eligibility determinations shall be in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible participants. The purchase of any goods or services will not increase any participant’s chances of winning. All decisions of the Sponsor regarding the Contest and the application of these Rules are in Sponsor’s sole discretion, final, and binding.
- In the event that any potential winner forfeits or is disqualified for any reason, the Prize may be reallocated to another participant in the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
- The winner is solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes and other fees associated with his or her receipt and use of a Prize. No substitution, assignment or transfer of Prize is permitted, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of greater or equal value if Prize cannot be awarded as stated. The Sponsor will withhold and/or report taxes as required by the applicable law of the Sponsor’s jurisdiction, and winners must provide accurate address and social security details to Sponsor to allow Sponsor to comply with tax regulations and share with appropriate tax authorities.
- Sponsor is responsible only for prize delivery and expressly disclaims responsibility for prize utility, quality, or otherwise. Sponsor does not provide tax advice, nor should any statements in this agreement be construed as tax advice.
- Winning any contest, sweepstakes or free-to-play game (each an “FTP Game”) sponsored by Fubo or its affiliates may disqualify you from winning another FTP Game within 90 days thereafter.
- Prizes and Odds:
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Contest Date.
|No. Winners of Each Prize
|Approximate Retail Value
|Minnesota Timberwolves Tickets
|Two (2) tickets to a Minnesota Timberwolves Game selected by Sponsor
|$700 for two (2) tickets
PRIZE IS AWARDED AS IS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW (OR MAY LIMIT) DISCLAIMERS OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, IN WHICH CASE THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS WILL BE ENFORCED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Applicable Rules and Winner’s List:
For any legally required winner’s list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope (unless otherwise prohibited by local law) to fuboTV Media Inc., 1290 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10104, Attention: Bash for Brains September 2023 Donation Promotion Prize List. All such requests must be received within three (3) months after the end of the Contest.
No Third-Party Sponsor.
The Contests are in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or in association with any person or other entity, including any third party, other than Sponsor.
- Facebook and Twitter, collectively “Social Media Sites” are not sponsors, endorsers, or affiliated in any way with the Contests. All questions regarding the Contests must be directed to Sponsor, not any social media site. You agree as a condition of participating in the Contests that you shall release Social Media Sites from any and all liability arising out of or relating to your entry, creation of an entry, submission of an entry, participation in the sweepstakes, acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize, or the broadcast, exploitation, or use of an entry.
- Neither Apple, Inc. nor Google, Inc. are Sponsors of the Contests and neither is affiliated with the Contests in any way.
Prize winners agree that their names and location may be used for marketing purposes. By participating in the Contest, the Winner agrees to refrain from any behavior or communication that would harm the image or reputation of Sponsor or the community of subscribers to Sponsor’s products. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR PERSONAL IDENTIFYING INFORMATION MAY BE DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PLACING YOUR NAME ON A WINNER’S LIST.
- Additional Terms and Conditions.
The decisions made by Fubo management regarding, but not limited to, eligibility, winners, scoring, rules, prizes and compliance with Fubo’s standards of conduct shall be final. No correspondence will be entered into. Fubo reserves the right to make reasonable changes to these terms, (a) to ensure the fairness of competition, and (b) in response to unanticipated developments, such as, but not limited to, technical failures, errors, acts of God, natural disasters, terrorism, and changes in applicable law.
- Choice of Law and Disputes.
Disputes shall be subject to the provisions in Sponsor’s terms of service, which are hereby incorporated by reference.
- Conditions of Participation and Limitations of Liability.
By participating, entrants hereby release, hold harmless, covenant not to sue, and forever discharge Sponsor, its respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, divisions, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Contest, and each of its and their directors, employees, officers, and agents from and against any and all third-party claims, actions, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, expenses, injuries, or causes of action of any kind that in any way now or hereinafter may arise from or relate to the Contest, including without limitation (i) the administration of the Contest, such as typographical, printing, seeding, human or other errors relating to or in connection with the Contest, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or any related materials, inaccurate, fraudulent, incomplete, illegible, late, lost, stolen, misdirected, undelivered, incomplete, or damaged entries, any delays in delivery or lack of availability of the prize or prize materials and/or (ii) entrants’ participation in the Contest offered by Sponsor or their acceptance or use of a prize, or participation in any prize related activities, including, without limitation, any travel related thereto, and death and bodily injury (including emotional distress), due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Contests or any Contests-related activity and for any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of any prize or participation in any prize-related activities. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be (i) acting in violation of these Rules or (ii) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Without limiting the foregoing, in the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Contest as contemplated by any event beyond its control, including, without limitation, a force majeure, fire, flood, epidemic or other national health emergency, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared,) or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, public health crisis, or other cause not reasonably within its control, then Sponsor shall also have the right to modify, suspend, extend or terminate the Contest. In the event that the Contest is terminated, canceled, or postponed for any reason whatsoever, the ARV of the prize(s) will be awarded to the extent required by law.
- Gender Neutral Language.
Words of any gender used in these Rules shall be held and construed to include any other gender, and words in the singular number shall be held to include the plural, unless the context otherwise requires.