NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. THESE RULES GOVERN ALL ASPECTS OF PARTICIPATION AND PRIZE AWARD.
These rules apply to fuboTV Media Inc.’s “October 2023 Fubo Ad Sales Newsletter Giveaway” (the “Contest”). No purchase is necessary to enter or win, and no deposit, entry fee, payment, or proof of purchase is necessary to participate in the Contest, as defined below.
The Contest is sponsored by fuboTV Media Inc. (the “Sponsor” or “FuboTV”), which may be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail at 1290 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10104, Attn: October 2023 Fubo Ad Sales Newsletter Giveaway.
- Contest Dates and Description of Contests.
Contest shall be offered from 8:45 am Eastern Time on Tuesday, October 31, 2023, to 8:45 am Eastern Time on Tuesday, November 7, 2023, or earlier upon submission of the maximum number of qualifying entries as detailed within these Rules. During the Contest, participants will be offered the opportunity to enter by receiving an email directly from the Fubo Ad Sales team, which contains the Fubo Ad Sales October Monthly Newsletter (“October Fubo Fastbreak”) and responding to that email with the correct answer to the trivia question within the October Fubo Fastbreak. Sponsor reserves, in its sole discretion, the right to extend Contest for whatever reason without notification.
- Acceptance of Rules and Terms.
All eligible participants (“Participants”) entering the Contest must comply with all terms and conditions of these Rules. Participants may enter the Contest by receiving an email directly from the Fubo Ad Sales team with the October Fubo Fastbreak and responding to that email with the correct answer to the trivia question within the October Fubo Fastbreak:
- The Contest is only open to recipients of the email directly from the Fubo Ad Sales team with the October Fubo Fastbreak who do not currently have an active FuboTV subscription. The determination of whether a Participant has an active FuboTV subscription shall be at the sole discretion of FuboTV.
- The Contest is open to U.S. residents who, on the date of entry, are at least 21 years of age or older.
- The officers, directors and employees of the Sponsor, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for the Contest, and the immediate family members (grandparent, parent, child, sibling, and spouse of each) of and/or persons living in the same household as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- How To Enter.
- No purchase or payment is necessary to participate in the Contest.
- Enter the Contest by completing each step below:
- Receive the October Fubo Fastbreak directly from the Fubo Ad Sales team;
- Respond to that email with the correct answer to the trivia question within the October Fubo Fastbreak;
- Submit response by 8:45 am Eastern Time on Tuesday, November 7, 2023.
- Sponsor shall not be liable for any problems that occur during the entry process, including without limitation, late, incomplete, delayed, undelivered, or misdirected entries, and shall not have any obligation to advise an entrant of an incomplete, invalid, or undeliverable submission. No illegible, incomplete, forged, or altered entries will be accepted.
Limit one (1) entry per person.
- Selection of Winner.
- The first eligible Participant who responds to the email containing the October Fubo Fastbreak with the correct answer to the trivia question contained within the October Fubo Fastbreak shall win a one (1) month FuboTV Pro package subscription (“FuboTV Prize”).
- The winner for the Contest will be notified by email within five (5) business days following the end of the Contest and the FuboTV Prize shall expire thirty (30) days after issuance. The notification will include instructions for activating the FuboTV Prize. For the avoidance of doubt, the FuboTV Prize shall expire thirty (30) days after FuboTV sends notification to the winner, regardless of if/when the winner receive such notification or if/when the winner begin use of the FuboTV Prize.
- Prize is listed in the table below. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Rules, the potential winner will be declared the official winner of the Contest. Eligibility determinations shall be in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible participants. The purchase of any goods or services will not increase any participant’s chances of winning. All decisions of the Sponsor regarding the Contest and the application of these Rules are in Sponsor’s sole discretion, final, and binding.
- In the event that any potential winner forfeits or is disqualified for any reason, the Prize may be reallocated to another participant in the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
- The winner is solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes and other fees associated with his or her receipt and use of a Prize. No substitution, assignment or transfer of Prize is permitted, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of greater or equal value if Prize cannot be awarded as stated. The Sponsor will withhold and/or report taxes as required by the applicable law of the Sponsor’s jurisdiction, and winners must provide accurate address and social security details to Sponsor to allow Sponsor to comply with tax regulations and share with appropriate tax authorities.
- Sponsor is responsible only for prize delivery and expressly disclaims responsibility for prize utility, quality, or otherwise. Sponsor does not provide tax advice, nor should any statements in this agreement be construed as tax advice.
- Winning any contest, sweepstakes or free-to-play game (each an “FTP Game”) sponsored by FuboTV or its affiliates may disqualify you from winning another FTP Game within 90 days thereafter.
- Prizes and Odds:
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Contest Date.
|Prize||No. Winners of Each Prize||Prize Description||Approximate Retail Value|
|FuboTV Subscription||1||One (1) Month FuboTV Pro Package Subscription||$90 per FuboTV Subscription|
ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED AS IS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW (OR MAY LIMIT) DISCLAIMERS OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, IN WHICH CASE THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS WILL BE ENFORCED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Applicable Rules and Winner’s List:
For any legally required winner’s list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope (unless otherwise prohibited by local law) to fuboTV Media Inc., 1290 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10104, Attention: October 2023 Fubo Ad Sales Newsletter Giveaway. All such requests must be received within three (3) months after the end of the Contest.
No Third-Party Sponsor.
The Contests are in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or in association with any person or other entity, including any third party, other than Sponsor.
- Facebook and Twitter, collectively “Social Media Sites” are not sponsors, endorsers, or affiliated in any way with the Contests. All questions regarding the Contests must be directed to Sponsor, not any social media site. You agree as a condition of participating in the Contests that you shall release Social Media Sites from any and all liability arising out of or relating to your entry, creation of an entry, submission of an entry, participation in the sweepstakes, acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize, or the broadcast, exploitation, or use of an entry.
- Neither Apple, Inc. nor Google, Inc. are Sponsors of the Contests and neither is affiliated with the Contests in any way.
Prize winners agree that their names and location may be used for marketing purposes. By participating in the Contest, the Winner agrees to refrain from any behavior or communication that would harm the image or reputation of Sponsor or the community of subscribers to Sponsor’s products. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR PERSONAL IDENTIFYING INFORMATION MAY BE DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PLACING YOUR NAME ON A WINNER’S LIST.
- Additional Terms and Conditions.
The decisions made by FuboTV management regarding, but not limited to, eligibility, winners, scoring, rules, prizes and compliance with FuboTV’s standards of conduct shall be final. No correspondence will be entered into. FuboTV reserves the right to make reasonable changes to these terms, (a) to ensure the fairness of competition, and (b) in response to unanticipated developments, such as, but not limited to, technical failures, errors, acts of God, natural disasters, terrorism, and changes in applicable law.
- Choice of Law and Disputes.
Disputes shall be subject to the provisions in Sponsor’s terms of service, which are hereby incorporated by reference.
- Conditions of Participation and Limitations of Liability.
By participating, entrants hereby release, hold harmless, covenant not to sue, and forever discharge Sponsor, its respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, divisions, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Contest, and each of its and their directors, employees, officers, and agents from and against any and all third-party claims, actions, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, expenses, injuries, or causes of action of any kind that in any way now or hereinafter may arise from or relate to the Contest, including without limitation (i) the administration of the Contest, such as typographical, printing, seeding, human or other errors relating to or in connection with the Contest, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or any related materials, inaccurate, fraudulent, incomplete, illegible, late, lost, stolen, misdirected, undelivered, incomplete, or damaged entries, any delays in delivery or lack of availability of the prize or prize materials and/or (ii) entrants’ participation in the Contest offered by Sponsor or their acceptance or use of a prize, or participation in any prize related activities, including, without limitation, any travel related thereto, and death and bodily injury (including emotional distress), due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Contests or any Contests-related activity and for any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of any prize or participation in any prize-related activities.Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be (i) acting in violation of these Rules or (ii) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Without limiting the foregoing, in the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Contest as contemplated by any event beyond its control, including, without limitation, a force majeure, fire, flood, epidemic or other national health emergency, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared,) or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, public health crisis, or other cause not reasonably within its control, then Sponsor shall also have the right to modify, suspend, extend or terminate the Contest. In the event that the Contest is terminated, canceled, or postponed for any reason whatsoever, the ARV of the prize(s) will be awarded to the extent required by law.CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE SPONSOR’S SERVICE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTESTS OFFERED BY SPONSOR IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.